Saturday, June 27, 2009

She's coming home!

Thanks be to God! Kathryn will be released this afternoon, finally, after an eternity of two weeks in the hospital. I know it might not seem like much, especially for some families I know whose special needs children often spend much longer amounts of time in the PICU...but for this family, it has been forever.

My dear friend Mama Midwife and I will be leaving shortly to go pick up Rachel and Kathryn. We'll both take our babies with us, and my Frog will come along as well. Please offer a prayer for safe travel, and certainly a prayer of thanksgiving for the life and health of this most precious baby, for the reunion of her family, and for the strength of her dear Mama.

Read about Mama Midwife's thoughts here...with the promise of more to come. I'll post later about the homecoming.

No comments: