Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mmmmmmmmmmmm...you got to check this out.

I can hear Mantilla the Hun's sassy accent as I read this hilarious post....

Fr. Longenecker is so clever, and I love that he adopts alter-egos to address important issues. Quite frankly, were he to just come out and blast things like this "as himself," there are those who perhaps would call him "mean-spirited." I say call a spade a spade, for Pete's sake. If something's wrong, say it's wrong. After all: Bishop Sheen said, "Right is right, even if no one's doing it. Wrong is wrong, even if everyone's doing it."

Here I leave you with the image of some of our servers, with my own Dear Pickle in the mix...can you guess which one is my boy?

Photobucket

You may notice....not a sneaker--wheeled or lighted--in the bunch.....

No comments: