Friday, April 11, 2008

So let it be written....so let it be done.

Perhaps one of the worst lines in movie history, but oh well. It suits my purposes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am having to rethink my battle strategy with the Nausea Bug. This thing is hitting me full force, and is threatening to bring out the commander: Major Pukey. I am loathe to face this vicious opponent, and am desperately hoping that the Major retreats before I even catch sight of him. Sadly, I have a feeling it's only a matter of time before I'm entrenched on the battle field, wielding my bucket, tissues and rinse cup as my weapons. While I am fairly confident that I can be successful in battle with the Bug, the Major is another story all together.

The Nausea Bug has made it difficult to think about writing--only because it involves sitting upright for more than thirty seconds at a time.

My Darling finally let his Mom know that she would be needing another picture frame by Christmas. She guessed the reason easily enough, and, he said, even seemed pleased. This is a humongous relief, since that's a little different than the reactions we received when we announced our other babies. We'll be spending time with my in-laws this weekend, so it was imperative that they know about the Bean before then, as I'm already sporting a cute little poof....the Poof of Proof. I'd have loved to be a fly on the wall when my mother-in-law told my father-in-law about our latest miracle........then again.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please consider in your prayers:

*Some families from our home school group who are traveling to see our beloved Pope in Washington, D.C., that they may have safe journeys and peaceful times in their respective vehicles.

*A dear friend who is suffering the loss of an 11 week pregnancy, especially as she and her husband and their children prepare to bury the baby.

*Another dear friend, her husband and daughter, as they welcome their new daughter into the world.

*My father-in-law, as he faces complicated heath issues which are proving rather painful, frustrating and difficult to treat.

*Greater respect for life from conception to natural death.

*My Small Monkey as we prepare to entrust him to the dentist for his surgery (this coming Tuesday).

*An increase in vocations, here and throughout the Church.

No comments: