Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dreaming with her eyes open

She's on my lap, my little Pudgy Bug. She's snoring, which I ordinarily find quirky and cute, but tonight would rather not hear.

She's more congested than she was the other day, and her cough is awful. But the fever is gone, for the most part, and we pray it stays gone, for Pete's sake. The danger of pneumonia as a complication is at the back of my mind top of my forehead. Saint Rapheal the Healer, pray for my baby. Saint Luke the Physician, pray for my baby.

I've had such encouraging news from many friends recently--marriages being strengthened and healed, families settling into new homes far away, healthy children being born into loving families...

In the beloved style of Fr. Z., tell me some of your good news. And for Pete's sake, please keep praying.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for your little one.

Heather said...

I'm keeping your family in my prayers.
My good news: I'm almost completely unpacked from our move! :)

Anne said...

I found your lovely blog and I adore your header! How's that for good news! Prayers for your baby.