Thursday, February 19, 2015

It's been way too long.  A couple of years, even.  I need to resurrect my blog for so many reasons, not the least of which is to process the things that have happened in the last two or three years.

I know I left things open-ended and completely unresolved.  I'll work on fixing that, too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Yesterday was my Pickle boy's ninth birthday, and it was also Ash Wednesday.  We had his cake and candles on Tuesday night so that we could share a nice treat and still properly honor the beginning of Lent in the spirit it's meant to encourage.

Today....well, today is the seventh anniversary of my losing Gabriel.  My heart is so conflicted, as ever.  It's a blessing to be Mama to a Saint, but it's also so hard to wait until I can see my baby.  It's something I think about at every Mass.

1 comment:

Maggie Moore said...

You are heard and this reader is thinking of you! Keep up the blog!